Ultrasound is your best tool to gain medical information about your pregnancy in order to make an informed choice. An ultrasound exam is provided to answer the following questions:
- Do I have a viable pregnancy? (Can a fetal heartbeat be detected?)*
- How far along am I? (The type of abortion procedure is based on this information.)
- What is my estimated due date? (How much time do I have to make a decision?)
- Is the pregnancy in the uterus? (Pregnancies that develop outside the uterus, known as ectopic pregnancies can be life threatening)
For over twenty-five years, we have helped women receive important information they need before making a pregnancy decision. Let us help you too!
* You may not even need to make a decision. According to the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG), miscarriages occur in approximately 15% of all pregnancies and most occur in the first 13 weeks of pregnancy. In women over 35, miscarriage rates are higher. Failure to detect a fetal heartbeat is one indication of possible miscarriage.
Your Next Step:
LearnYourOptions provides free lab quality pregnancy testing that is 99.8% accurate.